Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Charming Charlene

Not only do I pick my nose and sing the wrong lyrics to songs, but I'm a very vocal person when it comes to other people's driving abilities.

My friends are so lucky.

As this is my first blog post, I thought I would tell you a little something about myself.  I live in Texas and I have an affinity for Pit Bulls.  I'm always down for misbehaving and I make jewelry in my spare time.  I am a nerdyish gamer and hang out at Renaissance Festivals with my main squeeze and all of our buddies.  I love to throw parties and I am an avid Green Bay Packers fan.

Since this is my blog, I will be posting random jewelry photos.  Why?  Because I can.


And now, a shameless plug for my facebook site:  www.facebook.com/shipwreckedcharms

Feel free to leave questions, comments & criticism.  No worries, I have thick skin and a delete button.



No comments:

Post a Comment